water makes for
great fun on Lake LBJ!
This spectacular waterfront lake house is located on
some of the best water on Lake LBJ. Lake LBJ is one of the prettiest and largest
normally constant-level lakes in the United States. While other lakes' water levels
drop during a drought, Lake LBJ stays full and beautiful.
The Hacienda on Lake LBJ is conveniently located in
Kingsland, Texas, one hour northwest of Austin, 90 minutes north of San Antonio, 3.5 hours
south of Dallas, and 4.5 hours west of Houston.
The boat dock has an electric lift for a boat. A jet-ski or a boat can
also safely tie up at the dock using the mooring whips.
The deck for fishing and swimming has a swimming ladder. The sandy
bottom of Lake LBJ at the Hacienda is ideal for swimming and wading. The water is
shallow enough near the shore (about 2 1/2 feet deep) for children to wade.
The water at this location on the Llano Arm of Lake LBJ
is ideal for boating, jetskiing, waterskiing and swimming.
The fishing is really good here with bass, white bass, perch, catfish,
Enjoy the cool, relaxing evenings year-round with the
firepit to keep you warm.
Sunsets over Lake LBJ can be awesome!
Guests have a lot of fun feeding the geese and ducks at
the lake house. Dog food is one of their favorite treats.
Vacationers love the view from the covered back porch walkway to the
There is plenty of seating on the porch to enjoy
watching the boats, wake-boarders, jet-skies, and waterskiers go by. It has a table
with 4 chairs, a glider, 2 more chairs for seating up to 8 people.
The cooks in your group will appreciate this barbeque
on the covered porch.
Your family and friends will enjoy Hacienda's large front patio courtyard
with its Tuscany look and feel. The courtyard is ideal for large gatherings.
The Hacienda has plenty of room for your group with 2,849 square
feet. There are 2 large living areas, 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
14 people can sleep on beds: 2 king-sized beds, 2 double beds, a sleeper
sofa/futon bed, and 2 bunk beds.
The attractive living room has a beamed ceiling, arched
doorways and beautiful wood floors. It is a very comfortable room for visiting with
friends and relatives after an active day at the lake.
This living room has a great view of the water.
Foosball and Air Hockey
in the Second Living Area
The second living area doubles as a game room with games, flat screen TV,
fireplace, love seat and 2 chairs.
The large dining room table seats 8 and looks out onto the courtyard
through large windows.
The Hacienda kitchen has all of the modern conveniences, including a
dishwasher and a microwave. It comes completely supplied. All you need to
bring are your food and drinks.
The master bedroom has it own bath, a separate dressing
area and a king-sized bed. It has a fantastic view of the lake.
The master bedroom also has second entrance, a private
entrance to the covered porch overlooking the lake.
The 2nd bedroom has 2 double beds.
The 3rd bedroom sleeps 6 total with 2 bunk beds and a
futon bunk bed with a double bed below and a twin bed on top.
The 4th bedroom has a king-sized bed and overlooks the
of The Hacienda on Lake LBJ:
- Great open water waterfront location on beautiful Lake LBJ in
- Lake LBJ is a normally constant-level lake for the best conditions for water activities.
- Boat dock with electric boat lift and whips for jet-skis and a second boat.
- Fishing/swimming deck
- Sandy bottom of the lake is shallow near the shore for wading and swimming
- Large covered back porch with a great view of the water
- Nice back lawn to the beach for games and picnics
- Spacious home with 2,849 sq. ft. with 2 living areas, 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and 1
- 2 King-sized beds, 2 full-sized beds, 2 bunk beds, and sleeper sofa/futon - sleeps up to
14 people in beds
- Washer & dryer for your convenience
- Kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals and snacks
- All linens are furnished - you only need to bring your own beach towels
- TV with Satellite and DVD player
- Foosball and Air Hockey
- Barbeque grill
- Two fire pits
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Only an hour northwest of Austin, 90 minutes north of San Antonio, 3 1/2 hours south of
Dallas/Ft. Worth and 4 1/2 hours west of Houston.
to Do in the Area:
- Boating, jet-skiing, waterskiing, fishing and swimming
- Photograph the scenery, wildlife, birds and water activity
- Shopping and dining in Kingsland is only a couple of miles from the lake house
- Shop for antiques, gifts, jewelry and clothing in the local towns
- Tour Longhorn Caverns
- Dine out at local restaurants in local towns. All types of food: Chinese, Italian,
Mexican, barbeque, fast food, etc.
- Visit 3 more lakes just a few minutes away
- Visit art galleries and museums in neighboring towns
- Tour local wineries and sample their wine tasting
- Go out with a local fishing guide
- Visit President Johnson's boyhood home in Johnson City
- Play golf at one of the several local golf courses.
- Catch the latest movies at the Cinema 8 in Marble Falls
$450 per night for up to 6
$10 per night, per person for extra persons over 6 people
Special Weekly rates are available.
Ask about our Special Winter Rates from $225 per night.
Holiday Weekends - $575 per night
There is a one time cleaning fee of
$125 per stay.
2 night minimum stay
3 night minimum stay on holiday weekends
Check in time - after 5:00 pm
Check out time before 12:00 noon
Ask us about our pet policy
Smoking outdoors only - no smoking in the home
We accept major credit and debit cards.
Please bring your own beach towels.
Winter Texans: Contact us about long term rentals in the
For More Information, Availability,
or Reservations, click here
© Copyright 2015